T he aged care financial services we provide in Perth include assistance in dealing with nursing home costs such as Refundable Accommodation Deposit or RAD (previously known as accommodation bond), Daily Accommodation Payment (DAP), Means Tested Care Fee, and basic daily care fees.
These fees are often complex and difficult to understand, thus causing stress for many families. Perth Aged Care Financial Advisers specialise in giving well-thought and carefully structured aged care financial planning. It is crucial that you seek experts’ advice in this important family decision to avoid serious mistakes and to enjoy long-term benefits in return.
Our experienced financial advisory services in Perth guide you when dealing with:
- Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) funding strategies
- Personalised financial model for your aged care services and options
- Maximising aged pension benefits
- Minimising aged care fees and charges
- Negotiating with your residential aged care
- Aged care assistance and support
Our financial advisers help you get started and lead you to wise decisions when it comes to aged care. Some of the benefits our clients enjoy are:
- A bright path ahead
- Stress-free entry into aged care
- Significant savings on nursing home costs
- Better cash-flow
- Avoidance of unnecessary mistakes
- Ability to enjoy superior nursing home care and upscale services